Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW!

It gets a little hard to play out in the snow in the bitter cold, but after a storm like this one, we couldn't resist. I put Allie down for a nap and Preston and I braved the cold to play in the mass amounts of snow that we got in the back yard. It was a little too powdery to make a snowman though. Bummer!!

Tika was pretty psyched about it too. She formed little goat trails all over the yard. It was pretty funny to see her get through it, it was as high as she was.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

These pics are great! I can't wait for Mikey to be old enough to play with him in the snow. You really are a fun mom!

Matt and Amanda said...

I am so excited to see you guys when we come up.

Loralee and the gang... said...

You remind me so much of your mom! And I know you will take that as a compliment for sure!
:D

Brynne said...

Cute pic of the family! You guys look cute. That snow is so crazy! Looks like Tika loves it as much as Zoey. :)