Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow-Cat, Snow-shoveling, and lots of Laundry?

We have been making the most of this holiday break. Not that we have school to go back to or anything, but we have had fun with those who are visiting and the slow pace of life the last few weeks. New Years eve Preston and Jayson had fun playing in the fields of my parents property on the snowmobile.Yesterday I got up on the roof while my little sister watched my kids and shoveled for three hours. FUN!!! It was a killer workout though, can't beat it!
And the cherry on top was the mounds of laundry I got to catch up on after slacking off this holiday season. I did have a good helper though.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Wow 3 hours of shoveling? I just got the missionaries to do mine while I ate cookies on the couch. Just kidding about the cookies on the couch part!

Brynne said...

Good thing you shoveled your roof...it's just gotten heavier! Way to go!