Friday, January 9, 2009

Two pictures that I thought were too funny!

The picture is kind of blurry because I was laughing so hard while trying to take it. This is a little glimpse into my life...
We have been trying to limit the junk food consumption in our house, so I think when we bust out the chips and salsa one night while watching a movie, Preston took full advantage until he fell asleep in the bag.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

These ARE funny pics! I love having my camera nearby all the time because when you have kids (and the big kid your married to) you can take those pictures and show them to their first date or something when they get older? Just embarrass the heck out of them.. because thats our duty as parents.. right?

Brynne said...

That picture of Jayson is hilarious...classic Jayson. How cute that Preston fell asleep like that. Cade has fallen asleep mid-eating a few times. :) I love the one of Allie and Preston, too. Hopefully washable? ;)

Tatiana said...

BWahahaha, Are you sure Jayson was ok from that fall? That pic of Preston is too funny too!

Melissa said...

Well hello Franks! Such a cute family! I love the picture with the chips, super funny! Take care!