Sunday, February 1, 2009

Date Night...Sorta

Jayson and I were supposed to go out on a date Friday night, but because of lack of planning, and "Fight for the Fish" we were lacking a babysitter, so our date ended up being a family affair. We had a good time despite that.
We started the night with bowling. The American family classic. With a little help from the "bumper fairy" and a little metal contraption, Preston got a remarkably good score. Bowling was never one of my major strong points, so I let the kid have most of the fun. I think it's about time to invest in some cheap monogrammed matching button up polos.
Although the Pizza was disgusting, the soda watery, and it just happened to be "Mullan Trail Elementary night"(I think all of the student body attended), we managed to navigate the masses of candy-wired children to the arcade and spend three dollars playing games that earned us a hand full of tootsie rolls that would have cost me one.
We ended the night on strong! We came home and Jayson made us one of his delicious chocolate milkshakes. Yum!

2 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

Sounds fun to me. We miss you guys!!!

Brynne said...

Looks like a fun family night. Missed you guys this weekend. Why are you so skinny, Nat? Cute pics.