Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we went to the Frank's home. Dawn usually makes the entire meal by herself, so this year to help her out, we delegated a few of the items on the menu. I was in charge of deviled eggs(and they were delicious if I do say so myself). Dad Frank went to Montana a few days before and picked up Grandpa Hibbert, who's birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year, so it ended up being a double celebration. He turned 87! This year especially, Jayson and I realized how many things we are thankful for. Good family, friends, home, ward, the list goes on and on. It ended up being a wonderful day full of family and food. We just want everyone to know how much we love and appreciate you and the ways that you bless our lives.


Preston sat and watched Wall-e the entire meal and didn't eat until we were in the car headed for home. Allie sat and played with Grandpa Hibbert. It was funny, he just couldn't get over the color of her eyes, and kept saying how amazed he was by her. I love my babies.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

You defenently have cute kiddos! Im glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.