Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Paint!!!


I know this looks bad, but I promise it was intentional. I just discovered the coolest thing on the planet, washable temper paints! Preston loves it too. We go down to the laundry room and I open one bottle at a time and let him go at it. He even helps me clean up. It's really fun. I suggest it to anyone that has a crazy toddler in need of some "messy" time.

4 comments:

I'm Dani said...

that sounds/looks fun. Where did you get that stuff? Is he just using your mop to paint? Wow, you're a fun mom!

Tatiana said...

Awesome idea!

p.s. I'm glad I found out you guys have a blog! :D

ABNORMAL said...

HE LOOKS LIKE HE JUST WON THE LOTTO... GREAT IDEA... HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL... WE LOVE AND MISS YOU... WE NEED TO HANG OUT SOON... DINNER AND A MOVIE AT MY HOUSE... OH... AND BY THE WAY... THANKS FOR THE HOMO COMMENT NATALIE...HAHAHA I WAS LAUGHIN SO HARD I ALMOST WET MYSELF... AND YOU GET THE BEST BLOGG TITLE AWARD!!! (CAN I BE "FRANK" WITH YOU?) I MEAN COME ON IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT... =MIKE DAN OUT=

Brynne said...

How cool is THAT?!