Our computer has had a virus for a while, and wouldn't let me publish any new post, so to catch up really fast, I will relay the last few months in a nutshell...
Soccer....
Allie got to play her first season of soccer...she was a pretty shy most games, but got a little bit of play time every game. Maybe next season!

Basketball...
Preston also tried a new sport. He played basketball for the first time and LOVED it! He surprised both Jayson and I and was a really good player. He was really aggressive, made a lot of baskets and played well with his team. Maybe we have found a niche for him:)

Swim lessons....
We want both of the kids to be able to swim by this summer, so this last fall we put them in swimming lessons. This is one sport/recreation that both kids absolutely LOVE!!! They are my little fish and can't wait until their lesson each week. I can't say I am comfortable sending Preston to swim by himself yet, but he is pretty good at it and no longer needs a life jacket. Allie is getting pretty comfortable in the water also and can swim short distances by herself...they will definately have it by summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment