This halloween was pretty low key. Since it fell on a school night, we wanted to get all the trick or treating done early and get the kids in bed by a reasonable hour. It worked out great because Allie was done after the first house(she got shy at the second door and was done) and Preston isn't a huge candy eater, so by the end of our road, he was done too. Not that either one was lacking candy...we live on a secluded street, so they give a LOT of candy to each kid...they both ended up with almost a gallon ziploc bag full. Preston wanted to be the "big fat angry bird" and Allie was going through a "Cinderella" phase, so I decided it would be fun to try and sew each of their costumes this year, because my mom got me an AWESOME sewing machine for my birthday. I will be the first to admit, I didn't have patterns, and I am new at the sewing thing, so hey were definately not store bought looking, but it was fun to make them anyway!
Poker Information From The Cash Game Festival
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment