Preston has really become quite a "chatty Kathy". Don't get me wrong,I love it, but he has been picking up on too much lately, in my opinion. There are the cute phrases that I never get sick of hearing, like, "mommy, I wuv you," and "aww, man!" and two of my favorites, "there yar (meaning there you are)" and "they yis(there you is)." Two instances lately that kill me...
Jayson felt it was the appropriate time to explain all "body" parts to Preston so that he didn't keep asking where Allie's penis was. So while bathing, he explained that "Preston has a Penis" and "Allie has a Gina". Now, every time any of us are naked, he proceeds to tell us which genital parts we possess. I am so not looking forward to the day that I am in the grocery store and he tells the clerk which kind they have.
A few days ago I was sitting down reading a book and I hear Preston yelling from under the table... I go check on him and this is how it played out...me.."Preston, what's wrong?" Preston..."Mommy, Allie is Punk!" me... "what did she do?" Preston..."Allie pull me shirt...she's BIG TRUBLE! (she's in big trouble)." I guess I must use the word punk a lot...and I know I use the phrase "big trouble" a lot, but he managed to put those two phrases together way to fast!
Poker Information From The Cash Game Festival
7 years ago
4 comments:
I was cracking up so hard when I read this post. The part about the genital parts is the BEST! I only hope I would be behind you in the grocery line to witness that one. Don't worry I have one coming up right behind Preston and you can laugh it up.
That's hilarious! I love when they figure out how to be funny and make you laugh. But I do think the bigger problem would be "why is there a naked cashier in the store?". ;)
My kids are doing the same thing! And, my husband is also to blame. He thinks its hilarious! So my kids will sneak in when I'm changing and say "mommy, you naked!" ...and then proceed to spank my backside.
Evalie also loves to tell people what size their boobies are. She will then explain that her boobies and little, and would you like to see them? Ahg! I swear I have never let her see the "girls gone wild" commercial. Just the other day I over heard my husband correct her and say, "No, daddy doesn't have boobs, I have pecks!" Great, another word for her genital vocabulary.
Baylee has got the private areas down and actually there for a while she didn't want to be a girl. She also tells all of us what she has and dad has and Bryson and myself.
Post a Comment