Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doctor Report

Last night at about eleven o'clock, Preston woke Jayson and I up complaining about his ear. I knew right off the bat that he had an ear infection, so, knowing that the after hours clinic was already closed, I doped him up with Tylenol. At about two in the morning, he came in again in tears, so I gave him another dose, hoping he would fall back asleep. This time, Allie woke up too, and the two of them showed no signs of going back to sleep. Finally at about three thirty they both crashed and slept for a good three hours.
After about an hour waiting in the Dr.'s office the next morning, it was concluded that they both have nasty double ear infections. When I picked up their perscriptions at the pharmacy, I felt like I needed a suitcase to haul home the amount of medication they were given. Thankfuly they only have to take it twice a day, for ten days. All I can say is I love flu season!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry but I can sympathize and it gets better after the first day! Seems like the first dose does wonders! I hope that that is all they have! Our kids are actually healthy and now it was my turn now Ryan is home sick today...Yucky stuff!!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Poor babies! And poor mommy! I bet you feel like the walking dead about now...
:~D

Taylor said...

Oh man we just went through double ear infections too. I hope they will start to feel better. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

I'm Dani said...

You poor things (all of you.) I hope they sleep better tonight. Good luck.

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

It stinks right now. All the kids are sick or were sick. My kiddos just had the ear infection. Its not fun. Well thank goodness for drugs.