I know I post a lot about Preston, but he seems to be the most exciting thing that happens daily in my life. For instance, yesterday, I was doing my morning chores...cleaning the kitchen, scrubbing the toilets, the laundry...I turned on a cartoon for Preston and went downstairs to change out a load of laundry. When I came back upstairs to finish cleaning, I found Preston painting all over the oven, the carpet, the floor and himself...with POOP! He had taken off his diaper and decided that it would be so much fun to play with. Thank goodness for Jayson. He cleaned up Preston, while I cleaned and sanitized the rest of the house. I sure hope this kid decides to potty train soon!
3 comments:
That is yucky:( So glad that Baylee hasn't decided to do that yet.
lol Sorry to laugh. Him and Tyler could have been twins. Tyler was a poop Picasso as well!
Jayden would do the same thing. I learned that until the kid is potty trained, keep a onesie on. Connor did it a couple of times too. Nasty little artists.
Post a Comment