I thought I would take a moment to write down a few of my New Years resolutions...there is a long list, many of which are on-going projects from last year, but I wrote them down anyway to keep track of my progress.
First on the list is getting off the holiday pounds I put on. Embarrasingly, I gained six pounds...the sad part is it all packed on in the month of December...which brings me to my next goal...
Second, start running again...I plan on doing the Winderemere 1/2 marathon again this year, so I better get my mileage base again, so I will be ready to start the training program later this year.
Third, I want to be better organized...which brings a long list of its own...I will spare the details
Fourthly, I want to develop a few talents...I have a lot of interests, and I want to start putting aside time to refine them...ex..sewing...painting...piano...photography...ect...
Fifthly, I want to bring the Spirit more strongly into my home...I often fall short when it comes to regular family scripture reading and FHE.
And lastly, I want to blog more often...I only post about rare exciting occasions, but I plan on trying to write down all the little things that I think are "cute" , "funny", "irritating"or just something that I want to remember later on.
Unfortunately, these are only a few items off of a long list...but I wanted to have them posted to help me feel more obligated to work on them. Don't worry, I plan on blogging about my progress along the way!
Poker Information From The Cash Game Festival
7 years ago
2 comments:
Nice post! I wish I set resolutions! Okay 6 pounds is nothing! Exciting that you are doing the 1/2 marathon again! You will do great! I agree with the being spiritual as a family! Having the missionaries in our home helps us! Good luck with your resolutions!
I want to do the marathon again this year. I was just looking stuff up for it. I need to write down a few resolutions of my own. I have them in my head but still need to write them down. Good luck with the resolutions.
Post a Comment