Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Fun!

Yesterday, after Preston last soccer game:), we loaded the kiddos up and went to Greenbluff along with my brother Tyler's family and my parents. Other than the lack-of-sleep induced tantrums via Preston, and the CRAZY masses of people, it was a pretty enjoyable day. We got there and immediately sent the kids to the playland while we(adults/babies) ate lunch...
Next, we picked out our pumpkins...Allie ended up with a little mini one(not pictured) that was a little easier for her to carry around.
Preston was not really into the pumpkins. All he wanted to do was ride a pony, but this is the pumpkin that he ended up choosing in the end.
We ended the day on the pony ride. At the beginning of our saga, we made the mistake of parking next to this attraction, and the moment we stepped out of the car, it was all Preston wanted to do. It did end up becoming a bargaining chip for other things during the day, so we reserved this for last. Kiah helped guide Preston's horse while he rode(thanks Kiah!) He was stone faced most of the ride, so we weren't sure if he actually liked it, until it came time to get off and he threw a fit. The lady had to pry him from the little horse's saddle. Guess we know what he is going to ask for on his Christmas list...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize they had so much at Greenbluff! How fun! Hopefully one of these days we will make it over there! Carver is good for now! You didn't post about pumpkin donuts!

Brynne said...

Pony rides were my favorite when I was little. :) I heard Jayson missed a bull elk...? Bummer, if it's so.

Tyler, Alycia and Ella said...

Those pics are way cute! I've never been to Greenbluff but it looks like a lot of fun! Especially the pony rides! Sweet!

For FRANKS Sake said...

I love that pictures of you guys in your header! This is the first year that I haven't gone to the pumpkin patch on a field trip with the kids since Trenton was in Kindergarten. I kind of miss it. It looks like Preston and Allie had a lot of fun!