I just wanted to post a few pictures that my dad took of us girls running the Windermere half-marathon. Great job to Mom, Mikin, Brynne, Sarah and Carrie!(sorry Carrie, you got done too fast, my dad didn't get a picture, hopefully Ryan did so you can post them on your website!) We ROCK!

9 comments:
I love the picture of Brynne and Mikin, are those her kids she is high 5-ing?? I couldn't tell! Nice job today you are such a stud!!
I am so excited that we did it. You did really awesome. What an amazing accomplishment.
Congratulations! You guys are a-may-zing! I want to be like you all when I grow up!
:~D
Way to go Nat! Awesome job!
You guys are amazing. I can't run 1/2 a mile, even when I'm not pregnant. Good job!
Seriously you are amazing!!! I need tips.
great job! I got some cool pic of you!
Good Job! Looks like you gus had a lot of fun, and success!
Natalie, Thank you for being my running buddy in all of the long training runs... they were hard! I am so proud that you stuck with it even with your knee and did it! You smoked me, like I knew you would and made me so proud! Way to go! Love you and love having you close!
Post a Comment