Jayson surprised me yesterday with this amazing bouquet from Duncan's! A little mother's day treat early since he has to go to work that day! Ah, how romantic. He's too good to me. And they smell amazing too!
Pretty flowers! And thanks for the comment. I have been using 1.5 lb weights when I do tae bo - not for all of it, but maybe 1/3 of my longer workouts. I MuST be gaining some muscle thru that, which would account some for the lack of pounds lost, I guess. I just know that in past years when I ran to lose the winter weight, it came off sooo much faster. It stinks to get old! :~D
2 comments:
Oh, what a good hubby. :)
Pretty flowers!
And thanks for the comment. I have been using 1.5 lb weights when I do tae bo - not for all of it, but maybe 1/3 of my longer workouts. I MuST be gaining some muscle thru that, which would account some for the lack of pounds lost, I guess. I just know that in past years when I ran to lose the winter weight, it came off sooo much faster. It stinks to get old!
:~D
Post a Comment