Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy anniversary!

So, thursday, the Seventh, was our 4th anniversary. Last year, Jayson and I were apart on our anniversary, so we decided to do something fun this year. We only had a few hours without kids, because Allie wont take a bottle, so we went to Silverwood. Despite the fact that Jayson and I forgot our swimsuits and both wore long jeans in the 90+ degree weather, it was a blast. I discovered a new fear of Jayson's. Rollercoasters. It was so much fun listening to him as we were thrown around on the rides. He didn't scream like a girl...but I did feel like I was married to a man with Turrets. I couldn't coax him into going on the big new rollercoaster, or the panic plunge, but there is always next time.

1 comment:

The Cornett Family said...

hey guys! congratulations on your anniversary! we found your blog through jonathan and nicole's. Good to see you guys are doing well, your kids are so cute!