Sunday, August 31, 2008

FIRST TRI!



So, I completed my first triathalon, along with my sister Tami, my sister-in-law Sarah, and my mom. YEAH! I caught the "tri bug" too. I am already psyched to do another one. Only difference is, I think I will actually train for the next one. I swam in the lake a few times and ran a little on a treadmill in preparation for the race, but i only got on a bike twice before the big day and that really killed me in the long run. Not that i am trying to win any metals, but I think I would like to be better prepared for the next one. Sweet!

3 comments:

I'm Dani said...

Awesome!!!! I don't think I've road a bike since high adventure in San Juan. Good luck!

Matt and Amanda said...

That is so awesome I would love to have the motivation to do that!!! Let me know when you start training for that and maybe we could long distance train for one together.

Brynne said...

Way to go! I say I'm REALLY gonna train every year...still haven't been in awesome shape yet! haha. You did great. Way to catch the bug.