Over labor day weekend we took a very last minute trip to Seattle to finish out the summer. Jay called me around 11:00am and said lets go to Seattle today, I was game, so I called my parents, who I knew would love one last before school adventure and we all packed up and left that afternoon. We decided to get the City pass and hit up as many fun places as we could squeeze in. We ended up going to the Woodland park zoo, the Aquarium, the Space needle, the Experience Music Project, the Pacific Science Center, and on a harbor cruise. Even though the kids have been to all these places before, they loved experiencing everything again and saw so many new things! It was a really fun, spontaneous getaway!
Woodland park zoo. I took Preston to see the dinosaur exhibit that was a special treat at the zoo. He is obsessed with dinosaurs and told me all kinds of facts about them as we walked around:)
No comments:
Post a Comment