June 18 Jay and I loaded up the kids early in the AM and met up with my brother Tyler, his wife and kiddos and drove to Seattle for the weekend. We all got Seattle City passes and crammed a ton of fun into one small weekend. As soon as we arrived we drove straight to the Seattle Aquarium, it started out like this:
And ended like this:
We went from there to the truck to eat lunch
Then walked around Pike Street...so peaceful!
I love the expressions of the two littlest ones, especially Asa in the back!
We ended day one with a Harbor cruise
After the Space Needle we went to the Pacific Science Center, and Mikin and I ended the day at Ikea(not pictured).
Day three: we spent all morning/afternoon at the Woodland Park zoo. Preston and Allie loved feeding the birds!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment