Yesterday was quite a day. I was up at work, when Mikin showed up with the kids to weed in the garden. It was a great surprise because Preston had been talking about wanting to play with Ella all morning. Well, mid-afternoon, I went out to the garden to check out Mikin's progress(which was extremely extensive) while the kids were playing in the field outside the garden gates. Out of nowhere I hear Preston screaming. My first thought is that he got stung or a sliver in his finger, that was until he came into view. He was holding his face and everything was covered in blood. Panic struck. Thankfully Noah was watching him and saw what had happened. He was running around the Pump house and tripped over some hoses and fell face first into the corner of building. Thankfully Mikin was there, she helped me get his nose to stop bleeding, it gushed for a good amount of time. Meanwhile, in the midst of all the chaos, I set Allie in the grass while I rushed Preston inside. After I had him cleaned up I walked outside to get her, only to hear her screaming in pain. She had fallen and a rusty nail punctured her foot. So, I called her doctor and we get to take her in for a tetnis shot. Well, all I can say is at least my kids are active rather than stagnant right? At least that is what I tell myself!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that IS a day from "you know where!" Glad you got thru it! Hope the rest of the week is smooth sailing!
Wow what a Monday. We need some updated photos, but you can wait until everyone is all healed. Miss you
you poor things. I hope every one starts to feel better...
Wow! What a wing-dinger! I'm sorry. :(
perfect title for the day! Some days just happen that way huh? I hope the kids are doing better.
Post a Comment